Apple Cider Vinegar Slaw
This simple slaw is the perfect match for our pulled pork, bbq pulled chicken/pork or lentil sloppy joes.
Servings: 4 serrvings
- 1 package 14 oz coleslaw mix (ideally red cabbage, green cabbage and carrot)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt more or less, to taste
- pinch black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground celery seed optional, but recommended
- Whisk together dressing ingredients
- Pour over slaw, toss well with your hands gently working the vinegar into the slaw.NOTE: You can start with half the dressing and see how you like the flavor. Leftover dressing is perfect on a mixed green salad.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes in the fridge before serving. The longer you let itmarinate, the better the flavor!
- Serve over Real Food Ready Pulled Pork, BBQ Pulled Chicken/Pork or Lentil Sloppy Joes. We like to skip the bun and add a big pile of slaw!